Siding for Plymouth
No one has control over the weather, so it's best to choose siding that resists severe climates and damage from precipitation, like James Hardie fiber-cement siding. James Hardie Siding is warranted not to rot, warp, or delaminate. In addition, James Hardie Siding is five time thicker than vinyl siding, so it's warranted against hail damage and can be installed to withstand winds of up to 150 mph. That means you can rest assured—storm after storm, season after season—knowing that the weather outside is not affecting your siding.
New siding can add a touch of class to your Plymouth home, and it can reduce the amount of painting and upkeep required on your property. Your home will be almost instantly transformed and provide many more years of faithful service.
Cazeault Roofing & Solar of Plymouth County will walk you through the entire process and help you choose styles and colors that will complement your home's exterior. We offer many options to get the exact look you desire, within your budget.
Siding will often help insulate your home as well as provide a barrier to staining. Call us today to learn about all of the siding options we offer. We'll be glad to help!
Benefits of James Hardie Siding Products
- Hardie siding is more durable than other siding options.
- It resists moisture damage and will never crack, warp, or rot.
- It's impact resistant and will not be damaged by hail or other storm debris.
- Can withstand winds of up to 150mph.
- Comes with a 30-year transferrable warranty.
- Resistant to termites and carpenter ants.
- James Hardie products are used in over 5.5 million homes in North America alone, and the company was established in 1903.
- Siding products have the character and feel of natural wood.
- These products come in a variety of architecturally designed styles and profiles.
- They are non-combustible and environmentally friendly—plus, they're low maintenance.
- They can increase the curb appeal and resale value of your Plymouth home.
- Ranked #1 quality exterior lap siding product by Builder magazine for the past 5 years.
- Ranked #1 return on investment by Remodeling magazine for the past 7 years.
- Voted one of top 10 American building products by Home magazine.
What is James Hardie Siding?
James Hardie siding is a fiber cement siding, a building material that is a composite of sand, cement, and cellulose fibers. James Hardie developed this siding as an alternative to wood, brick, and vinyl siding in Australia's home market. Now the siding is a worldwide phenomenon in the home siding industry.
Our professionals can help you decide if this siding is right for your Plymouth home, and we can install it perfectly and professionally.